Skin2O MedSpa Specials
Friday March 23rd, 2018
Take advantage of special BOTOX Friday Pricing – $12/unit.
Limited availability. By Appointment Only. Online Booking OnlyBook Online
Special introductory pricing available on CoolSculpting.
Call us today for a free, no obligation consultation (757) 774-5180.
Receive updates on specials, events, products, service discounts and more:
Past Spa Specials:
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Microdermabrasion
Depending on the season we make specials available to our loyal and new clients. When you subscribe to our newsletter we will keep you up to date. In additional we use a scheduling software called Booker that will automatically send you additional discounts via email and / or text message (whichever you prefer) about upcoming services and products. You can manage your account and schedule appointments from the convenience of your cell phone, tablet, computer or mobile device [click here to schedule online]
The top 5 medical spa services:
1. Chemical Peels : used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. Mild chemical peels are typically performed by an esthetician, whereas stronger, medical grade peels are performed by Dr. Helena Guarda, Plastic Surgeon
2. Aesthetician Services : skin care and beauty treatments such as facials, waxing, tinting and hair removal through other techniques.
3. Botox and Filler Injections : all Botox and fillers injections are exclusively performed by Plastic Surgeon Dr. Helena Guarda
4. Microdermabrasion : This skin rejuvenation treatment is used to exfoliate, as well as to treat light scarring, discoloration and sun damage, and stretch marks.
5. Laser Hair Removal : using a Cynosure Elite laser and Zimmer cooling system to permanently remove unwanted body hair.
New to medical spas and plastic surgeons offices if the non-surgical treatment of unwanted body fat through freezing. This procedure called CoolSculpting is now offered to permanently remove body fat in the treated area by a significant percentage per treatment.